Aims And Objectives
- 1. To safe guard by all means the legitimate rights, privileges & interests of the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY guaranteed by the constitution of India in general and under the minority status in particular and other Special Acts.
- 2. To achieve total freedom to process and propagate CHRISTIANITY and CHRISTIAN way of life as guaranteed by the constitution of India.
- 3. To spread the CHRISTIAN IDEALS and principles in the Indian public life through multimedia communication and to promote unity and solidarity among different denominations and various sections of CHRISHTIAN COMMUNITY by initiating all possible steps for social economic and educational development.
4. To rise the Civic, social and national consciousness of the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY to help them play useful and effective part in the public life of the country and to make their full contributions to national unity, integrity and development.
6.To promote measures to raise the economic educational and social conditions of all CHRISTIANS.
- 7. To obtain annual budget allocations of the both state and central governments and other local bodies for all economic and other schemes proportionate to the CHRISTIAN POPULATION.
- 8. To constantly pursue with the government for implementation of SOCIAL WELFARE SCHEMES for viz., setting up of ORPHANAGE HOMES, OLDAGE HOMES ,CHRISTIAN COMMUINITY HALLS, Burial Grounds ,Renovations/Constructions And Revival Of The CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS ,CHURCHES and OTHER INSTITUTIONS.
- 9. To provide social security to all the Christians from birth to burial in particular to the vast, underpaid, displaced and unorganized sector workers, including agriculture labour.
- 10. To focus on YOUTH WELFARE and education and coaching of youth to secure admission into professional courses, government jobs oriented schemes and competitive exams for Civil services.
- 11. To empower the CHRISTIAN women in all fields including economic, political and educational by providing reservations for them within their social categories.
- 12. To organize and pursue to secure scheduled caste status for Dalit CHRISTIANS and see that recommendations of RANGANATH MISHRA COMMISSION implemented for achieving equal rights to Dalit CHRISTIANS on par with the scheduled castes of other religions.
- 13. To provide LEGAL AID and GUIDANCE to dalit Christians and coordinate the activities by creating awareness and training them for better livelihood.
- 14. To strive and secure justice in the church and the church related Institutions to uplift the poor CHRISTIANS by getting required admission, concessions and employment in all CHRISTIANS INSTITUTIONS.
- 15. To initiate preventive and remedial action against atrocities like threats, assaults, killing and other heinous crime on Christians, churches, CHRISTIAN INSTITUTIONS and particularly the priests, pastors, missionaries and the Lay people and to find out ways and means to protect CHRISTIAN COMMUNITIES from such attacks and to remove vulnerability through awareness and preparedness.
- 16. To maintain cordial and brotherly relationship with weaker sections of other religious communities belonging to Hindu as well as Islam, Sikh and Buddhism i.e. SCs, STs and BCs.
- 17. To cooperate with other bodies or societies having similar aim or aims which are not inconsistent with the objectives of the CHRISTIAN UNITED FORUM and do or get done, all such things as may be within its scope.
- 18. To do all other things incidental and ancillary, which are necessary to achieve the above aims and objectives.
5. To give authentic representation of the CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY in all the National and International Forums and playing a vital role in organizing and sending our representatives to National State, District, Mandal And Village level Bodies/Units.